Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Ponderings of a Politian's Wife

 I love to go to the Capital with David. Any chance I get I will go with him. 
I think it is so neat to watch everything that is going on.

I started out the day at the Capitol at David's Transportation Committee Meeting. 
He looks so good in a suit :-)
 


Jennifer and I headed to the Governor's Mansion, where Ginger Beebe hosted a Luncheon for Legislative Spouses. We had a good time chatting with some of the other wives. 


After Lunch we took a tour of Arkansas Children's Hospital. I was very excited about taking the tour. I worked at a children's hospital when I lived in Oklahoma and I loved working there. The tour brought back many good memories for me :-)

I took this pic when we were on the helicopter pad on the top of the building. It was a beautiful day and the view was gorgeous.


After the tour we headed back to the Capital and caught the end of the session. 

Can you see my Handsome Honey?

All in all it was a great day! 
I am thanking for the Lord allowing us the opportunity to serve the people of Arkansas.


3 comments:

  1. You and David are so cute! You are such a supportive wife. God bless you.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you worked at a hospital before. Are you a nurse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marta- No, I was just a CNA, but I really enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers