Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

What's For Dinner?

Guess what!?! I cooked dinner! Yes, you read that right, I actually cooked. Ok, a little dramatic I know, but I have gotten out of the habit of cooking. Seems like our dinners have always suffered due to the hectic schedules we both have. Some friends of ours gave us some gorgeous red potatoes. They gave us alot so we will be haing potatoes at the next several meals probably. They are delicious so no complaints here :-) 


I decided to oven roast them for this meal
I combined some minced garlic, rosemary and olive oil and covered the potatoes in the mixture.
I then put them on a sheet pan and cooked at 350 for 40 min.
Then put sea salt and pepper on them and they were delish :-)

 I cut one chicken breast in half because we prefer the thin cuts of chicken. Then used several different spices to make a marinade and cooked it on the stove top. Then added some of my favorite summer side dishes- Fresh corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes! It hardly gets any better than that :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers