Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Smokey Mountain Christmas!!

David and I enjoyed spending time with his family in Gatinburg, Tennessee this year for Christmas. It was really special to David and I because we got to revisit several places we went on our Honeymoon. We have almost been married three years now :-) He is amazing, and the absolute perfect man for me. But anyhoo, back to Christmas, hehehe!

This Christmas was really tough for me. I was so sick the entire time. Dizzy, nauseous, stomach pains, I was exhausted, etc. And no I'm not pregnant, Lol. I felt so bad for the family. I'm not a very socialable sick person. When I don't feel well, I normally want to be left alone. I hope they understand. I feel like I kind of messed things up. Sorry everyone!

We went with everyone to Cade's Cove on Christmas Day. I loved driving through.  IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! God's handiwork never ceases to amaze me!



Here's David and I at Cade's Cove. This is going in a frame *One of these days, Lol*






Christmas Eve we went up to Ober, Gatlinburg and some of the family went down the Artic Slide.




 David with Rebecca. She had a blast with him! I had a cold, so I tried to stay away. I didn't want to get her sick.


I brought my paints and canvas' to see if the boys wanted to paint with me. Jared made these for Micah amd Jonas. He did a very good job! 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers